A competitive edge for your visitor attraction.
Visitor Insights - a competitive edge for your visitor attraction
As an experienced VisitEngland Visitor Attraction Quality Scheme (VAQS) Assessor, I’ve helped dozens of attractions to improve their visitor experience and maximise their business potential.
Visitor Insights draws on this experience, providing Yorkshire based attractions with a valuable, independent perspective plus tailored advice and guidance.
Visitor Insights is ideal for attraction operators who:
- are committed to delivering a quality visitor experience
- would value an independent assessment of their visitor experience
- prefer an informal alternative to the official VisitEngland VAQS scheme
- don’t feel quite ready to be assessed under the VisitEngland VAQS scheme
Visitor Insights is suitable for all attractions – from museums and galleries, farm parks and wildlife attractions, historic sites and heritage railways to trips, tours and activities - as all observations and recommendations are tailored to the unique nature of each visitor attraction.
Your visit includes:
- a comprehensive assessment visit covering all aspects of your attraction
- a review of your website, social media, online reviews and printed marketing material
- a face-to-face debrief on the day
- a written report outlining key strengths and recommendations tailored to your attraction
- all expenses, including travel and any food, drink or gifts purchased as part of the assessment
For more information or to book a Visitor Insight, please contact me anytime on 07976 609 264.
Visitor Insights is an independent service and not part of the formal VisitEngland VAQS scheme, yet all observations and recommendations draw on my experience as a VisitEngland VAQS Assessor.
Prefer to join the official VisitEngland Visitor Attraction Quality Scheme? Click here for full details.
Talks and training for tourism businesses
- The Inside Guide to a Visit England Quality Assessment
- Hello and Welcome: How to Deliver a World Class Visitor Experience
- Exceeding Visitor Expectations: Welcome to Excellence training for front line staff at visitor attractions (delivered in association with Willow Business Support)
- Brilliant Brochures: How to design leaflets and brochures that stand out in a crowd
- TripAdvisor: How to improve your ranking and manage your reputation
Ros’s report provided us with the opportunity to implement some small, visitor enhancing improvements almost immediately, as well as longer term goals to develop our visitor experience
Lynn Grady, Visitor Services Manager, Calderdale Council
Thanks for taking the time to give such thorough feedback; it will definitely be useful for allowing us to take our next steps as a visitor attraction.
Daniel Jessop, Todmorden Town Hallr